Thanks for checking out my Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him guide. You may also be interested in my Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her. Come back later in the week for a great Kid’s Valentine’s gift guide for all ages.
Heads up buttercup- there may be affiliate links in this post but I only post products I love.I struggle at every gift-giving holiday with what to get my husband. He is the hardest person to buy for and many times I’ve ended up just getting him what he needs (new socks) and not necessarily something he wants. This Valentines Day will be different! I’ve searched the internet for some of the best Valentines Day gift ideas and am also sharing some of my husbands favorite things to help with your lists.
Great Valentines Day Gift list for the guys:
- Mr. Bar-B-Q 21 Piece Grill Set: $33.99 – The case alone makes this grill set a great gift but the bonus is that every piece is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Bose Sound Link Bluetooth Speaker: $129 – Our portable Bose speaker is one of my husband’s favorite things. This little puppy packs a punch- the sound that this small speaker can project is exactly the quality you’d expect from Bose. My husband loves that he can grab our speaker from it’s charging “home” inside and take it on our deck while he grills, in the garage while he’s working on a project or downstairs when he’s working out. The battery life is great and the Bluetooth makes it easy to use.
- Nike Water Bottle: $16 – Ditch the boring plastic waters cups and grab one of these 32 oz durable bottles.
- Herschel Supply Co. Travel Kit: $30 – This manly travel bag is water-resistant and a great gift for a guy that travels.
- Cards Against Humanity: $25 – In case you are living under a rock, this game is hilarious and a must have for hosting friends.
- Cooking Temperature Chart: $6.99 – We’ve had this magnet on the side of our refrigerator for a few years and my husband uses it every time he grills along with his meat thermometer (see #9).
- Wireless Sport Earbuds by Jarv Nmotion:
$80on sale for $24 – These wireless, Bluetooth earbuds have a 6 hour battery life and are perfect for a fitness enthusiast. They are also waterproof and sweat resistant so he won’t have to worry about running in the rain.
- Bean Bag Toss Game: $89.99 – Every guy with a backyard needs a bean bag toss game (or if you are from Illinois- a “corn hole” set).
- Digital Meat Thermometer: $20.99 – Another item my husband uses every time he grills (shhhh- I actually use it a lot too!). Reads meat temps quickly and the probe is easy to wipe clean.
- Star Wars PJ set:
$24.99on sale for $14.99 – Because Star Wars.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses: $190 – My husband has always worn cheap sunglasses but I introduced him to polarized lenses this year before going to Jamaica and he swears life has never been the same. This Wayfarer style looks great on everyone and takes the guess work out of gifting sunglasses.
- Speck Iphone case: around $40 – Speck has some seriously durable phone cases that look great. I love the grip stripes on this one.
- Express Gym Backpack: $90 – If your husband is like mine, he’s using his old collage backpack as a gym bag. This black backpack from Express is simple and sleek with lots of room for shoes, a towel and a change of clothes.