Heads up buttercup- there may be affiliate links in this post but I only post products I love.
I always struggle when buying for my kids for “mini” holidays like Valentine’s Day. For these holidays I like to get something inexpensive that they can enjoy year round. Having toys that scream a certain holiday drives me crazy- nothing like having a “Happy Valentine’s Day” stuffed frog from 2009 taking up precious space in the toy bin. The only exception for me is books- we do like to rotate holiday books on the kids’ bookshelf though out the year.
This year I’ve found not only some great gifts but also some really GREAT deals and I can’t wait to share them with you.
2017 Kids Valentines Day Gifts Guide
- Skip Hop 5 piece bucket set: $10 – These are so cute for keeping in the bath tub or even for playing in the snow!
- Lord & Taylor Kids Bow Tie:
$28on sale for $8.40 – This little boy tie is to die for. It doesn’t scream Valentines Day so your little man can wear it through out the year.
- Playing cards:
$13.20on sale for $10.56 – Card games make great gifts for kids. This one is for ages 5 and up.
- Sophie teething giraffe: $24.50 – Sophie was my kids’ favorite teether and is so durable. Both my kids used the same teether and it still looks brand new!
- Hamburger Slippers:
$17.99on sale for $12.99 – These slippers crack me up and I bet your bigger kids would get a kick out of them too.
- Missing Piece Mini Games: $9.60 – These mini games are great for keeping in the car or for going out to eat.
- Valentine Monkey Sippy Cup at Target: $3.99 – What toddler doesn’t need a new sippy cup?
- Light Up Bath Toy: $14.99 – You can never have too many bath toys. This one lights up and provides hours of fun!
- Minnie Mouse Socks: $12 – These socks are perfect for a Disney loving princess.
- Snuggle Puppy Book: $6.95 – One of my kids’ favorite board books.
- Colored Pencil Set:
$15on sale for $8.95 – This colored pencil set is gorgeous and would make a great gift for any age.
- Star Wars Pajamas at Hannah Anderson: $48 – Nothing says “Happy Valentine’s Day” like a sweet little Darth Vader.
- 3 Layer Puzzle: $24 – This puzzle has 3 layers which will provide your little one with hours of fun! Ages 2 and up.
- Happy Valentine’s Day Little Critter Book: $6.99 – Do you remember Little Critter books? It’s always fun reading my kids books of characters I remember growing up.
- Mickey Mouse Hooded Towel: $19 – Hooded towels might be one of the best kid gifts I’ve received. This Mickey Mouse one is gender neutral and great for babies and big kids.
- If I Were a Hippo Board Book: $12.50 – This sweet little book is sure to keep your little one giggling as you read along.