Thanks for checking out my Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her guide. You can find also find Gift’s for Him and a Kid’s Valentine’s gift guide- all coming soon!
Heads up buttercup- there may be affiliate links in this post but I only post products I love.
Guys, I promise you can NOT go wrong with any of these Valentines Day gifts. There is something on my list for everyone and for every budget (there are 8 gifts on this list for $30 and under!). Whether you are shopping for your wife, girlfriend, mom, Grandma or just a friend.
Check out these great Valentines Day gift buys below:
- Coach Wallet:
$150on sale for $75! – I personally own this exact wallet in pink (although I think I like the black better). It’s thin but still has tons of room for cards, cash and a small change pocket. It hardly takes up any room in my purse which makes it super functional for even a night out.
- Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker: $59.95 – I love the light pink color and sleek design of this fitness tracker. A great Valentines Day gift for any fitness lover.
- Kate Spade New York Gold Thermal Mug: $18 – Drink coffee in style and keep it warm with this beautiful, trendy mug.
- The Story of Us custom collage by Minted: from $189 – Minted’s art prints are high quality and make great custom gifts.
- Earbuds: $30 – These earbuds come in a couple of different colors but I love the pale pink, it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- ban.do Lady of Leisure iPhone case: $20 – The interior of this case reads “have fun, ok?” and the exterior is a soft faux leather.
- ban.do Love Potion Keychain: $18 – This one is just so fun and pretty I can hardly stand it.
- Charming Charlie Pony Tail Holder Bracelet: $14 – I wear my pony tail holder cuff all the time. This one is casual enough for any event but dresses up the traditional pony tail on wrist look.
- Kate Spade Studded Earrings: $38 – My white Kate Spade earrings are my favorite so these black ones are going on my personal Vday list.
- ESSIE Sugar Daddy Polish: $9 – The perfect color for spring.
- Hunter Boots at Zappos: SALE $105-150 – It’s hard to find Hunter boots on sale. Guys, I know this seems like a splurge but $105 is a great buy for them!
- Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace: $50 – This necklace comes in a variety of colors but I love the ivory/gold and the rose/gold.
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm: $5 – If you buy one thing from this list, let it be this. Hands down this is my favorite lip balm because it keeps chapped lips at bay AND it is tinted for the perfect amount of color. It is my favorite thing in my purse with my Coach wallet being a very close second.
- band.do Passport Holder: $24 – A passport cover makes a great gift for a girl that travels.