Since we have a BIG snow storm hitting the East coast, I’m planning for Easter. Ha! It seems like we have been reusing the same cheap Easter baskets forever. I noticed as I was cleaning out our holiday tubs in the basement that the baskets were looking a little worn, a great excuse to shop for new ones!
I don’t like to spend a ton of money on packaging, I’d rather put more towards my kids’ actual gifts. This list of cheap Easter baskets has some really adorable options for big kids, little kids, boys AND girls. Plus they are all $10 or under!
Heads up buttercup- this post contains affiliate links to products I adore.
Cheap Easter Baskets for Kids
Most of these cheap Easter baskets are from World Market or Target but you can also find some cute buckets or baskets at any dollar store.
- Aqua Wicker Basket – $9.99 at World Market. This basket is a great size and would be cute for either a boy or girl.
- Rooster Basket – $9 at Target. Tell me you don’t crack a smile just looking at this basket. It cracks me up!
- Tin Bucket – $8 at Target. I love tin buckets because they are durable and a great option for an Easter basket.
- Natural Bunny – $5 at Target. This cute bunny basket comes in pink, blue and green as well.
- Happy Easter – $10 at Target. There is also a really cute pink version of this basket.
- Watering Can Basket – $5.99 at World Market. For the little gardeners in your life. I seriously doubt you’ll get much in this one but it was too cute not to share.
- Plush Bunny – $9 at Target. I love this little bunny, it’s perfect for baby’s Easter basket.
- Mini Buckets – $9.99 at Buy Buy Baby. Again, not much is going to fit in these but they would be fun to stuff with jellybeans, bubble gum, marshmallows…etc.
- Carrot Basket – $6.99 at World Market. Saving the best for last. I just adore this carrot basket!