It’s time to start thinking about Mother’s Day gifts, the big day is May 13th! No time to shop? I’ve got you covered with some unique and handmade items for Mom. Every single gift on this list is sold by a small business via one of my favorite places to shop – Etsy. Most gifts in this guide are around $30 but prices range from $15 to $250. I am always looking for more small businesses to support so please let me know if you have a favorite Etsy shop, I’d love to check them out!
Heads up buttercup- this post contains affiliate links. Which just means that you are not only supporting a small business by purchasing from one, but my shopping hobby as well. It’s a win win really!
Mother’s Day Gifts
- Wire Threader Earrings – $18 by designbygam. These come in a few different finishes and a gift box is included. The minimalist design means Mom can dress these up or down with any outfit.
- Literary Tote – $24 by ObviousState. Isn’t this bag gorgeous? It’s a great size for taking to the library or just carrying around “mom things”. This shop has some really beautiful candles to match if you are looking to make a gift set.
- Succulent Planter – $34 by jenspringceramics. These porcelain planters would make a great gift with a small succulent. Jen is super talented and makes/paints these by hand!
- Bath Bombs – $28 by Lizush. Pamper Mom with this set of 11 all natural bath bombs. Lizzy makes her products with nothing but the best non toxic ingredients plus they come ready to gift in a pretty box.
- Tumbler Gift Set – $47 by LaLaConfetti. This is a ready to go gift item that Mom will love! There are two different gift boxes to choose from – both boxes include a tumbler, candle, gourmet chocolate and small notepad. If you don’t need the whole set, tumblers are available for individual purchase as well.
- Market List : $16.25 by TinyDreamsDesigns. Make Mom’s life easier with this floral grocery list pad. Add the magnetic strip option so Mom can keep it right on her fridge.
- Cosmetic Bag : $19.99 by ShopMoxieMaven. This cosmetic bag is perfect for Moms on the go. Whether Mom travels or just needs a small makeup bag for the gym, no one will question her cool factor.
- Ring Dish : $15 by LaCoteDorBoutique. You can personalize this ring dish with any message to make it extra special.
- Candle : $40 by NavabellaCo. Choose Mom’s favorite scent and personalize the message on this handmade soy candle. All NavabellaCo’s candles are vegan and non toxic.
- Monogram Tassel Key Chain : $28 by TheGrayLabel. How cute is this key chain? Finding car keys in the huge bags Moms carry around can be a challenge. Make it a little easier with this super fluffy (and personalized!) key chain.
- Wreath : $49 by SvenskaMaria. Maria is another talented artist I’ve had the pleasure of shopping with. Check her shop for scarves in the fall- I bought the most incredibly soft and adorable black and white scarf that I lived in this winter. Her simple gold hoop wreaths are lovely and would make a unique gift for Mom.
- Custom Portrait : $250 by ABitofWhimsyArt. Joanna is an incredibly talented artist that puts her heart into her work. The image I pulled from Etsy is actually a portrait she did for me of my kids. She was a joy to work with and I will cherish this image forever. Joanna’s art is an investment but once she creates your original piece, you have the option to purchase art prints. I purchased the original and then had art prints made to gift to grandparents, aunts and uncles. The quality of her original is incredible and I was really happy with the quality of the art prints as well!