Help your ice cream lover get ready for summer with these 11 ice cream gifts for ice cream lovers. My favorite part about these ice cream gifts is that they are appropriate for any man, woman, adult or child! Seriously, who doesn’t love ice cream?!
Heads up buttercup- this post contains affiliate links to products I adore.
Ice Cream Gifts for Ice Cream Lovers
- Ice Cream Banner/Garland – I just stumbled on this Amazon shop when searching for party ideas and had to include their ice cream banner on this gift guide. They have the cutest items in their store that are perfect for a summer ice cream or tea party.
- Ice Cream Storage Container – These BPA free, dishwasher safe containers come in a two pack so you can easily store two flavors. We use our storage container every time we make homemade ice cream. It keeps things fresh and ice crystal free, plus it’s dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Le Creuset Ice Cream Bowls – These gorgeous bowls are perfect for ice cream sundaes or as a fancy snack bowl. These are also dishwasher/microwave safe so you could use them to warm up a little hot fudge or caramel sauce. The box alone is worth gifting, the design looks straight out of an ice cream shop.
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker/Bowl – Zoku makes our favorite popsicle mold so I of course I did some research on their ice cream products. This bowl makes a great kids gift or for someone that likes to make single servings. You can have ice cream in 10 minutes plus eat it straight out of the bowl. Someone in the Amazon reviews also mentioned they use it to quickly freeze fresh yogurt. And the bowl is super insulated so your hands won’t freeze while you enjoy your sweet treat!
- Ice Cream Whisk – This cute mini whisk would be great to have on hand for mix ins or whisking eggs for custard.
- Ice Cream Spoons – For a serious ice cream fan, a spoon can make all the difference. These spoons are not only adorable, but functional with their stainless steel flat design. Getting the last bit of ice cream at the bottom of the bowl has never been easier. And you know they are dishwasher safe because, as you may have noticed, I don’t hand wash (ain’t nobody got time for that).
- Ice Cream Scoop – As someone that has worked in an actual ice cream shop, I can confidently say it is all about the scoop. Save your hands the trouble and invest in a nice, no bend scoop. Run it under hot water before digging in to get a perfect, Instagram worthy ball of ice cream. This one makes a nice gift because it is cute and has a comfort grip handle.
- Gourmet Sauce and Sprinkles Set – It is hard to find a nice, “giftable” sprinkle/toppings set. This one comes nicely packaged and includes two unique caramel sauces as well as 3 different sprinkles.
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker – This is, no joke, probably one of the most used appliances in our house. This entire gift guide is built around this sweet little ice cream machine. It is super easy to use…no ice or salt is needed because you prefreeze the mixing bowl. Just add your ice cream ingredients and you’ve got a decent size batch of ice cream (normally enough for my family of 4 plus extras to store in our handy containers) in about 20 minutes or less. My kids love that they can watch it mix from above and will yell “ice cream emergency!” when we’ve filled things a little too full and need to start digging in (or when they get impatient and just want ice cream NOW). Cuisinart makes them in a few different colors. It’s on super sale right now at a great price, but if you can’t find them on sale this Nostalgia maker is fun or, if you have a KitchenAid Mixer, you can grab this mixer attachment which works similarly to the Cuisinart.
- Whip Cream Dispenser – Nothing says you are serious about ice cream until you’ve owned one of these. Best part is you can use it for whipped cream on pancakes, cakes, ice cream, fruit…the possibilities are endless. Plus it just looks like a super fancy kitchen gadget that anyone would impress anyone.
- Ice Cream Cookbook – Can you call it a cook book if it’s for ice cream? In any case, this one has over 500 great reviews on Amazon and includes 200 recipes so you can’t go wrong with it.
Now for an important questions- what is YOUR favorite flavor? Our family loves cinnamon ice cream, we make it all summer long!